A. General information for ASF Flooring:
ANTISTATIC EPOXY FLOORING IS NOTHING BUT ANTISTATIC DISSIPATIVE FLOORING.
- When any two surface are rubbed together, they produce a static charges Ranging from 10V to 2000V. The static produce can cause upset or Catastrophic failure of the ICS. In the long run, the electronic, serial and Lab equipment is prone to breakdown. To win the battle against static Charges, Electro static flooring is must.
- Special Antistatic agents in our antistatic Epoxy minimize static
Generation and the controlled conductivity of the flooring effectively
Dissipates whatever static charge is generated. Also it creates clean
room Condition and keeps sophisticated electronic equipment in top
- Advantages of Epoxy Electrostatic Flooring. It is a homogeneous
Flooring and ensures that static decay rate is uniform and faster.
Details of Antistatic Flooring System:
ASF is a multi layer system compromising of Antistatic Primer, Base Coat and Top Coat. The total system gives a various types with Antistatic properties.
Area of Application:
The System is recommended wherever there is generation of static current.
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Electronic assembly areas
- Hospitals and operation theatres.
- Measurement tests and control area.
Electrical resistance in the range of 5 x 10⁴ - 10⁶ ohms.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Seamless finish.
- Easy to clean.
- Hardwearing floor finish.
- Monolithic and joint less floor.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, it is recommended that Installation is carried out by specialist applicators just like us.
ASF provides a static dissipating floor, with the use of additional Earthing.
The existing surface should be clean thoroughly without dust, dirt, loosely adhering particles, foreign ore particles, oil and water.
- Antistatic Epoxy Coving.
- Copper Tape or Copper Wire fixing.
- Conductive Adhesive Primer.
- Conductive Adhesive Putty.
- Antistatic Floor Coating / Self Levelling / Screed Flooring.
(Antistatic flooring system is starts from 300 microns to 4 mm thickness is available with various colours).